MGM Lion explains why he attacked his trainer...

AL | 4:47 PM |

A lot of people have been talking sh*t about me and spreading rumors on Myspace, Facebook and Twitter. They are all acting like I flipped out and attacked a white dude for no reason. Come on, I am not like that Tiger that tried to eat the guy in that circus. I am relatively happy here, they don’t make me do stupid tricks like jumping through burning hoops or anything like that.

Nobody has even asked me about my side of the story, so I sent a text to Africanlegend at stuff-about.com. He was sympathetic to my story and gave me this opportunity to explain myself. I'll use pictures of the event to help with the explanation. I have already uploaded these pictures to Facebook and twit-pics.

Lion 1
1. So I was pretty much chilling. you know, not too much going on. Actually, I was thinking about how unlike my natural habitat this cage is. What’s up with all the rocks?

Lion 2
2. After a while, watching a bunch of white kids pointing at me and picking boogers from their noses was beginning to bore the sh*t out of me, but I was like F%@k it, its not like I have to hunt anymore. I sit here and do nothing all day and they feed me. That’s not a bad deal.

Lion 3 3. So I’m pretty much minding my own business. Then I looked back at the new douchebag trainer. I wasn’t trying to cause any beef, the dude started tensing up like he was about to go at me. Then he said something about my mama..

Lion 4
4. Then I thought to myself, “Damn, looks like I’m going to have to get up and bite this mother F@%ker in the leg. I mean, I tried to be a nice lion but he just crossed the line.

Lion 6
5. Get ready for pain!!!!!!!

Lion 7
6. So he managed to wiggle free. There I was standing and saying, “Come on, say something! Say something else!” thinking he won’t say anything, I had just bitten him on the leg.

Lion 8
7. I was about to walk away and then he actually said something…I couldn’t believe it!

Lion 9
8. It now became painfully obvious that I was gonna have to get down there and re-bite this mother F@%ker in the leg. Obviously the first bite didn’t quite get through to him.

Lion 12
9. You better run punk, kitty is coming to get you WOOOOW!!!!!

So you see, it was really all his fault. Besides what are humans doing standing in a Lion’s cage anyway? Doesn’t that defeat the point of having a cage?

Category: