They know I have Pirated a movie but they can't find BIN LADEN..WTF?

AL | 2:39 PM |

The-Last-Airbender-Movie
The last piece of S@*t
By Africanlegend.
Ok whatever, I pirated M. Knight Shymalan's latest epic, and worst movie yet, called The Last Airbender. I did so because it was the only viable option I had at the time. The decision in my mind played out something like this:

I had 5 choices....
- Don't bother watching it!
- Wait for the DVD.
- Pirate it NOW.
- Shoot myself in the face.
- Watch it at the movies.

Not watching it was not an option because I needed to see just how bad it actually was. However, I wasn't going to wait for the DVD because it was a couple of months before it would be released and my attention span is too short to care that long. Furthermore, after 3 to 5 minutes of intense deliberation, I decided that I'd definitely rather shoot myself in the face (twice) than pay $7.50 to watch something I knew was going to be bad and I didn't particularly want to do that either. So as I have clearly demonstrated, the only option that was reasonable and instantly gratifying was to bootleg it off piratebay.

So that's exactly what I did...

A week later my internet service provider called and told me I had pirated M Knight Shymalan's crappy movie and that I could pay fines or go to jail for it or some kind of fear mongering to that effect.

I thought to myself.....

"How amazingly fast and efficient these guys are at tracking down some random black, African dude because he downloaded a piece of crap movie that's supposed to be set in Asia but is inexplicably full of white dudes...

WHEN THIS GUY (if he is even alive. They don't even know that)...."
bin laden
Hell yeah, hide and seek bitches!
I'm just saying....somebody should give HIM a call or send HIM an email saying.."Yo dude, stop with the terrorism! Or next time you will be forced to pay a fine or go to jail!"

Category: