Microsoft Presents..."Harry Bals"

AL | 2:35 PM |

By Africanlegend.
I received an email from my friend Jazeppi right after he got back from his GTL session. He wrote:

"Yo I recently installed Microsoft Office 2011 on my Mac and it includes basic templates for you to choose from for anything like letters, cars, etc. So, I needed to type a letter today and I chose one of the templates. The basic name that they put in it made me laugh so hard I almost pissed my pants......."
Imagine if they went with "Richard Bals"
Microsoft is reminding you to make sure that you take care of basic hygiene and grooming before you even attempt to start typing your cover letter. 

At least we know that Microsoft has a sense of humor.......although they did prove that once before when the made VISTA! 

Category: