A Mother-in-law's Wedding Invitation.

AL | 11:22 AM |

A Semi-Real conversation I once had with my mom.


Africanlegend: Mom, you may have to accept the possibility that I might bring a white girl home.

MamaLegend collapses and has to be resuscitated with Ammonium Salts and an industrial grade defibrillator.

MamaLegend: Isaac, what is giving you such ideas? You need to marry a Zambian girl.

Africanlegend: What if I don't end up with one? I mean it is not me who took myself to private schools and surrounded myself with white people. I am saying, it is a statistically highly probable outcome.

MamaLegend: Well anyway, you should just be happy. But it doesn't matter to me anyway. I am not going to like any girl that comes to take my only son away like a thief.

I am not saying "explicitly" that MamaLegend would prepare a wedding invitation like this one because I'm scared of her, but I wouldn't exactly be surprised either HAHA!

A Stepmothers Wedding invitation







Category: