If flirting is Illegal then send me to JAIL..

AL | 6:43 PM |

By Africanlegend.
According to an interesting article I read on yahoo, there are places on this earth where flirting is actually ILLEGAL.

- In Little Rock, AR, an antiquated law prescribes that engaging in playful banter is punishable by a 30-day jail term.

- In New York City, another outdated law mandates that men may be fined $25 for gazing lasciviously at a female; a second conviction stipulates the offender wear a pair of blinders whenever he goes out for a walk.

- In 2008, Prosecutors in Saudi Arabia investigated 57 young men who were arrested for flirting with girls at shopping centers in Mecca and there have been numerous arrests, imprisonments and beatings since.

- The Mutaween or Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice is a police force of several thousand men charged with enforcing moral etiquette in Saudi Arabia, making it their task to make sure nobody ever flirts.
I flirt with women 60 to 234 times a day, so I did a few calculations and these would be the charges I'd have racked up over my illustrious career:

- 3 hangings or religiously motivated executions...
- 45600 beatings and torture related exercises...
- 1003 forced confessions of my moral depravity...
- 9 years worth of time in prison...
- 2.5 years in solitary confinement...
- 7000 hours in morality correction institutes...
- 3.8 million dollars worth of fines...
- 10.9 million very charmed women who feel better about... themselves after talking to me....


Category: , , ,