How to win Arguments with women (Tip 6): Excessive Compliance

AL | 1:46 PM |

By Africanlegend
An argument can only continue if both parties disagree with each other on some issue. If you continue to disagree with her, then you will pay the price and spend countless hours arguing about very trivial things. So if you want to kill and ultimately win an argument with a woman you need to somehow confuse and disorientate her.

During an argument a woman will expect you to unconditionally disagree with her so if you do the contrary, it will throw her off balance. Not only should you agree with her but you should site instances or provide evidence that supports HER argument. Agreeing with a woman causes a temporary blood clot in Broca's Area of the brain which is associated with speech, causing a temporary aphasia (in case you are a retard, that means: she temporarily can't speak). While in her moment of panic, make a bold point, storm out and viola, you win.

I'll give you an example:

Kelly: You ignored me in front of your friends. I am sick of you doing that!
Jake: Yes, you are right that was totally unreasonable!
Kelly: Well why do you have to make me look stupid in front of your friends?
Jake: Not only do I make you look stupid, but I just project an unreal representation of you in public!
Kelly: This is not the first time you've done this!
Jake: Your right! This is exactly what happened last week at Susan's place. It's like I have no damn respect for you! Who do I think I am treating like that! I should honestly be ashamed.
Kelly: umm...yeah...I...you should...(stands perplexed with her mouth wide open and her eyes in a trance.)
Jake: Either way! I WON”T DO IT AGAIN AND THAT'S FINAL! (storms out)

Category: , ,