4th of JULY FIASCO!!!

AL | 9:00 PM |


The content of the following conversation has not been fabricated, nor was it conceived from any deep seated comic brilliance. It actually happened. The identity of the moron has been altered for theirs and my own safety. However, their idiocy has been preserved in full.

Girl [who we shall just call Moron] approaches AL after hearing his Antonio Banderas-like tone of voice on the soccer field. She is pretty and has an amazingly high pitched voice.

Moron: You scored a great goal!

AL: Oh thanks! It’s really nothing, I score bicycle kicks almost every time I play. I have even forgotten the normal way to score (laughs in a flirtatious manner)

Moron: Oh STOP haha. What’s your name? I’m [Moron].

AL: Isaac, same as one of the three Jewish musketeers in the bible…

AL is in prime form with his flirtacious behavior and many boys on the soccer field are taking notes on their laptops.

FFWD 3 minutes

Moron: So what are you doing for 4th of July?

AL: Fireworks, food and drinks.

Moron: Oh cool! where are you from? You have an accent?

AL: Zambia, in Africa, in the south near South Africa, I'm not a refugee, I didn’t grow up in a hut and I don’t know your Kenyan friend. Just covering all my bases.

Moron: You are so silly! Oh Africa! DO YOU CELEBRATE THE 4th of JULY THERE???

AL: Well, here I do (with a confused face)

Moron: How about in Africa?

AL: Ummm, well I would see no reason for that. We have our celebrations on a different day.

Moron: Oh well you guys are wrong haha. The 4th of July is the right day?

AL: What is the 4th of July?

Moron: Oh I know this! America’s independence day!

AL: Whose?

Moron: America's!

AL: Ah AMERICA….

AL condescendingly pats Moron on the shoulder and walks away.

Moron: Douchebag!

Category: