How to win arguments with women: (Tip 4) Don't take them seriously.

AL | 9:40 AM |

By Africanlegend.

It is very hard to argue with someone that is engaged in excessive tomfoolery. The brain is wired to connect your physical demeanor with your mental state. Therefore, it is difficult to maintain being upset if you are smiling or to be happy when you are frowning etc. So if you make her laugh unexpectedly, you may cause her brain to short circuit and she will become giggly and forget why she is mad at you in the first place or she will feel silly about being upset and laughing at the same time, either way you win.

I'll warn you that whether or not this works is VERY dependent on how serious the argument is. If the argument is about a simple household issue or something light, it will work.

For example:

Girl: Look, I can't believe you missed my game! It was important to me. how could you not come!
Guy: Yeah, I am also very disappointed I didn't come.
Girl: You not coming really ruined my day!
Guy: Yeah! Not coming ruined mine too, in fact the whole day I have been thinking about how I didn't come! (wink).
Girl: You didn't come and that......wait a minute. Hahah JERK! I am trying to be serious here! haha!

If the argument is very serious like a betrayal of trust, then making light of it may severely backfire and put your well being in danger:

For example:

Girl: How could you cheat on me!
Guy: Look, she was a nun so technically the act was sanctioned by God (smile/wink).

A few moments pass and the door bell rings.

Police Officer: Maam we heard a report of a domestic disturbance. Are you hurt?
Girl: I'm fine officer.
Police Officer: There were reports of a black man about 6"0 foot tall in here. Is he still around?
Girl: Officer he is "asleep." He won't be bothering anyone ever again (smile).
Police Office: Hmm, Well you have a good day maam. Oh and there appears to be a bit of ketchup on your dress there. You best get that cleaned up!

All I am saying is BE CAREFUL with this one!

Category: