My Top 10 Most Racist TV moments!

AL | 11:42 AM |

By Africanlegend
I won't say much, this list "laughs" for itself. I have also used some of the funnier comments I picked up from youtube. I will also preface this by encouraging you all to tolerate one another, spread love, not hate and any other hippy 'let's all get along' thing I've missed.....HERE GOES! 


10 + 1.  OBAMA IS ARAB!!!!

"listening to that old fart is one very good reason not to watch Fox News." - unelmitchell

Very true unelmitchell, except that the young farts on FOX are equally potent and destructive.



10. YOU SHOULD HAVE HAD THIS MAN!!
UNFORGIVABLE hahah.....How can he face his parents after THIS?

9. TAKE THE WHITE GUY IN FRONT SERIOUSLY PLEASE!!
I would pay to be a fly on the wall during the 15 to 26 seconds of TOTALLY intoxicating, paralyzing, debilitating and ultimately castrating silence following his statement.


8. WELCOME TO 7/11 CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER?
So do they test you at a door? Where can I get an Indian Accent lessons? There is a 7/11 nearby here and I really wanna go!



7. MARTIN LUTHER WHO??
Just and example of a poor fellow that couldn't keep his COON....I mean COOL under pressure.

"He probably said in his head a million times, 'don't say coon, don't say coon, don't say coon, don't say coon, don't say KING'....Martin Luther Coo-....SH@T." -Timmy4pawz


6. WITH THE EYES LIKE THIS!!
"This is what makes me angry. WHAT IF SLANTED EYES ARE NORMAL AND NON-SLANTED EYES ARE WEIRD. Ever think about that." ~ AsianSensation71

There are more Asians on this planet than anyone else...this is a VERY valid point AsianSensation71. Suddenly, I feel insecure about my wide-eyed disposition.


5. LYNCH HIM THE BACK ALLEY?
Strangely, "lynching them in the back alley" works in SOCCER, FOOTBALL AND TENNIS not just GOLF!



4. WHITE TENDENCIES?
Too ashamed to even comment #imfromafrica - FML


3. SOME NAPPY HEADED HOES!!!
"As a black I have to say Imus may be racist but he's RIGHT they ARE some nappy headed hoes lol." - enzoman215


2. WELL THEN CLOSE THE DOOR…NIGGAAHHHHH!!!
He took the approach of: Since I said "nigga" and I'm obviously going to be punished for it, let me just go ahead and say it AS MANY TIMES AS I CAN!

Anyway answer the question....

"Can you borrow a nigga a pencil?"


1. FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT HE IS BLACK!
Scored Card
From Texas: 3 points (Guess I HAVE to support that?)
BLACK: -55660000000 points.

Notice how when the black guy flips out at the racist remark, the racist says, "Ohhhhh, I knew this was coming," frustrated, as if to suggest that the black guy's strong reaction to HIS ignorance somehow makes him the asshole in this transaction. LMAO!


WHICH ONE WAS YOUR FAVORITE...LEAVE A COMMENT

Category: